The administrator of personal data in the online store at www.svjatogor.sk/store is according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter the Act) Mgr. Matúš Ďurčík, with his registered office at A. Hlinku 2571/47, 960 01 Zvolen, Slovakia, Business ID: 52479111, Tax ID: 1083626478, registered in the Business Register of the Zvolen District Office, no. 670-28979, e-mail [email protected]
Scope and purpose of personal data processing
We process personal data to fulfill the following purposes and to the specified extent:
- Fulfillment of the purchase contract. Your data such as name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number and account number are used for the order to be processed correctly and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship – acceptance and processing of the order, issuance of the invoice, delivery of goods, processing of possible withdrawal from contracts or complaints, records of payments, or fulfillment of other contractual or legal rights and obligations.
- Sending a newsletter. Your data, such as name and e-mail address, or other data entered when ordering, can be used to send news and business announcements to your e-mail address via the newsletter. The newsletter is sent only with your expressed consent, provided during the sending of the order, or by direct subscription via the form on the website, and subsequent confirmation of subscription via a link in the received e-mail message. You can revoke this consent at any time by using the opt-out link in each e-mail we send you.
- Web analytics. To optimize the user experience, we also collect additional data related to the use of our services. This information may include the type of web browser, operating system, pages visited, the domain name from which you accessed our website, the number of visits or the average time spent on the site. However, your IP address is not stored; it is anonymized in the analytical data.
The retention period of keeping personal data
The provider stores personal data:
- For the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the provider and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for at least 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if the personal data are processed based on the consent.
After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the provider is obliged to delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data
Third parties to whom specific personal data of the buyer are provided are subcontractors of the provider, and this provision of personal data is necessary to ensure partial actions in the proper performance of the purchase contract between the provider and the person concerned. Such particular recipients in EU countries are:
- Websupport, s.r.o., Karadžičova 12, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID: 36421928 (hosting provider).
- Slovenská pošta, a.s., Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica 1, Slovakia, ID: 36631124 (delivery service)
- Česká pošta, s.p., Politických vězňů 909/4, 225 99 Praha 1, Czech Republic, ID: 47114983 (delivery service)
- Zásielkovňa s. r. o., Kopčianska 3338/82 A, 851 01 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID: 48136999 (delivery service)
- Besteron, Pay Solutions, a. s., Líščie údolie 119, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID: 47866233 (payment gateway)
- SuperFaktura, s.r.o., Pri Suchom mlyne 6, 811 04 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID: 46655034 (online invoicing)
The provider may transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are:
- Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; branch in EU: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (web analytics)
- Facebook, Inc., 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025-1452, USA (web analytics)
- PayPal Holdings, Inc., 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California, USA; branch in EU: PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg (payment gateway)
- Stripe, Inc., 510 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94103 USA; branch in EU: Stripe Payments Europe, Limited, C/O A&L Goodbody, Ifsc, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, ID: 513174 (payment gateway)
- Mailchimp, Rocket Science Group, LLC (675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (sending newsletters)
Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access your data under Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct your data according to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing under Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete your data according to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing of the personal data under Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability under Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the provider,
- the right to complain to the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of security for personal data
The provider declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data, data storage and private data storage in paper form. The provider claims that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
This is a translation of the original document in Slovak language. In case of any discrepancy, the Slovak original shall prevail.
This policy takes effect on October 4, 2020.